Thursday, February 01, 2007

Miss former golden swimmer

Joscelin Yeo already announced recently that she decided to retire from swimming now cuz' she has passion in helping young people who seek help and has business for swimming club with her brother.I agree that it's time for her to retire cuz' she was very young and only 10 years old yet won many medals till now!She brought Singapore glory and make us proud of her.I had met her once in person when I was in secondary school.She was very friendly and nice woman.Time really flies so fast!She grew up so fast!I will miss her when she is not swimmer in SeaGames or any compeitions.she looked very different cuz' she became more feminine than she used to be tomboy (always kept short hair)below.

She retired at 27 years old from swimming.

She won 9 gold medals in 1993

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whoa i like her long hair..more femme... like a killing assassin.. haha can imagine?

terry