Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day

I wish you everybody Happy Valentine's Day!Hope all of you enjoy yourselves today.I wish my hubby is here so that we can cuddle and spend nice time with each other together.hee...I miss spending wonderful time with him.Anyway,I am grateful to him for sending a nice present to me which I received last night.I hope that we can spend time together with kazu in USA next year.Can't stand my mushy words?hee...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope it is LV bag as a hint! :)

terry

Anonymous said...

rolling eyes at terry!He loves talking rubbish :-P
Happy valentine to you.I mean karen,not terry :-P *running away*

Anonymous said...

happy v-day to you, too! *throwing snowballs at you. did you catch it yet? lol...* well, i must be rolling eyes today, because the snowstorm is finally hitting here on valentine's day! that is good for me to stay home (off from work) on a beautiful white snowy town, but i miss spending time with the my fave lime one!hee...hee... when you move to USA next year, that means you will bug me when visiting the big apple again! hee...hee... but of course, you are always welcome to bug and visit my fave city anytime! be my guest... :-)

Anonymous said...

eating orange now! :P ouch!
terry

Anonymous said...

you mean wanting to eat me right away? is that because of orange? lol... if so, then, you may do it, be my guest! hee...hee...

Anonymous said...

Do you know, who is the best Valentine? Jesus..... wink

Anonymous said...

valentine's day is nothing special but every day does. Do spend every precious day with your loved ones.