Sunday, February 18, 2007

Happy Pig Year!

Time flies so fast!Yes,today is Chinese New Year and tomorrow also.I have 2 days company holiday so I will resume work on next friday.This year is the Pig.My mother and my hubby born in the year of Pig.My elder sister was born half pig and half rat.Hee...But her actual animal year is Rat but her birthday falls on 6th Feb before the year of Pig,according to chinese custom.Wish them good health,fortune and happiness!We celebrated elder sister and mum's birthday which were close to each other (sis's birthday-6th feb and mum's birthday-10th Feb)

The birthday cake is for elder sis and mum

They were talking about pig in picture of cake.

1...2...3..Happy Birthday to Joanne and Mum!


Yummy!The cake is delicious!

Am I pretty girl?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honey! My son look soo cute and funny! I cannot wait to see my son and talk with him! Happy Birthday to my mum in law and eldest sister in law! have a Happy Lunar New Year!

Anonymous said...

Always seeing the kids' happy faces cos of a CAKE!