Friday, February 02, 2007

Thank you,Ms See!

Of course,who else than Lina See!hee...Yes,I got an unexpected surprise from Lina.You could say it might be my x'mas present from lina.hee...On eve of x'mas day,when we were having x'mas party,I saw Lina with Ruth's "friend" entering the door.I thought that Ruth's friend looked like another monica when I did not take a good look as I was busy with my boy.I shrugged at her where I stood far away from her as if I don't know her and it was Ruth's friend.But Lina still stared at me where her friend stood beside her.I was uneasy and then looked at her friend again.I realised that it's MONICA LEE from america.I walked quickly towards her and apologised to her for not recognising her in the first place.Of course,I almost could not recognise her cuz' of her short hair and cloth cover her hair.It was a quite long time since I last saw her in 1998!Anyway,it was my great pleasure to see her again.She had changed alot and grow up to mature woman from wild and naughty girl!hee...I recalled that Lina insisted that I must turn up at x'mas party as well bring kazu along but i was not sure cuz' I had just my op and was able to bring kazu along but she said no matter what,I will understand later but I did not bother to understand what she was talking about.Now,no wonder she was glad that I got a surprise from her in return cuz'I gave her a surprise by bringing Kenichi to friends during CNY 2 years ago when I claimed that he could not make it to come for CNY.She still remembered it but I clean forgot it.So we are quits!

hubby,where are you?We miss you at x'mas party :(

Big Surprised to see Monica at x'mas party!

Which one is cute?Me or monica?

we had a nice dinner at Murthi Curry restaurant.


Terence brought us to pub in robertson.his wine company tastes very nice!


we had a nice and long chat....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had no idea who monica is.. So no comments :P

In case if you told me I knew her, don't ask her to kill me ok. ha
But I strongly believe I didn't know her. :P

- joysurf

Anonymous said...

what a surprise to see these pics! luckily, you still don't give me a heart attack yet. phew! i must be rolling eyes at you for failing to recognize me in the first place, but few seconds later, you finally recognized me! perhaps, i think it is something must be wrong with your memory chip (do you want me to place extra memory chip in your brain so it could help you notice me immediately?). hee...hee... don't choke me for saying this. hee...hee... it was great seeing you again since 1998! when we see each other again someday, shall i become wild and naughty person again? hee...hee... i must be thankful to lina for giving you an unexpected surprise moment at xmas party! *thumbs up at her* hee...hee...

mon *waving hands*