Sunday, January 28, 2007

Close birthday on this Jan

Yes,it's my younger sister's birthday fall on 17th Jan while her elder girl's birthday falls on 24th Jan.Time flies so fast.She is already 3 years old but she is really naughty and always loves to make Kazu cry.Sometimes,Kazu can fight back.Anyway,she is very smart and can sign well with me.She is really scared of Kenichi.Can't imagine if she will behave very well when kenichi is back this summer.hee...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honey,
Funny thing(today) was that I was thinking that I felt that I wish, I am in Singapore cuz I missed my son and wife. I wanted to see Gong Fa Xi Cai this year. Why??? I am year of the PIG!!! I am really excited to see my son on first week of June! I wondered, If my Niece in law will scare me due to my strict(mean voice) this coming summer and will be better for her behave! I cannot wait to talk my son for Sign Language! SEE YOU this June!

Love,
K1

Anonymous said...

haha...kenichi, why not seeking out to S'pore for a few days to celebrate CNY in the year of pig? hee... look forward to seeing u in June, karen and kazu also cannot wait to see u soon!

kazu looked so cute when beamed very widely in front of camera! wow jiselle has grown taller and her hair has grown very long, so fast!

Anonymous said...

hi kenichi,
Since you missed Spore, why not move back and live again ? :P
The month of June is still far away and don't hope time to fly too fast .. sob don't want to grow older haha...
maybe can't be helped. hehee..
Anyway we are waiting for your return to have a long chat with us once again and again.

So nice to see your sis and her girl celebrating the same month together. Why not you try your 2nd baby to be born in your same birthday month ?

What a sweet family you have taken, especially kids.

- joysurf