Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year 2007!

Hello!I am very sorry that I did not blog for a long time cuz' I was busy with work since I was back to work from MC for 2 weeks.I am glad to resume work back.Yes,I am doing great though my wound is almost healed.I am grateful to my dear colleagues who helped to cover my job during my mc.My work is almost clear and done.Before 2006 was gone,I thought back in 2006,I think this year 2006 was not bad cuz' I enjoyed watching my boy,Kazu growing up so fast and he was able to sign and talk.Not that only but enjoyed being with my husband too but time is short.Of course,it's quite sad feelings that he is not here with us any more but we still keep in touch with each other.We use webcam to see each other and it was great.We keep our faith and trust in each other and grow to love each other more.I am glad to hear that my hubby got a job and enjoyed his job in USA well.As for 2007,I hope that this new year will be better and wonderful for us.I hope to learn cooking/baking course (anyone interested to join me?) after my last lesson of patchwork end soon.I hope to reduce my temper but show my affection towards my hubby if I move to USA.I hope that there will be a new deaf cellgroup starting soon.Lastly,I wish you a Happy New Year 2007!May you all have good health and success in everything you do!

No comments: