Life is full of ups and downs in the world but you still have to be happy no matter what...Just leave your worries to God and He will take care of them for you.
Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Thank you for visiting me at hospital.
Yes,I am feeling better now but the wound is not healed completely yet.I am quite bored to stay at home-just eat,sleep,eat,sleep!hee...I am given on MC for 2 weeks but maybe think of coming back to work earlier next week.See how first.I am grateful to you all those who visited me at hospital last week despite their busy schedules.Last week,I was feeling weak and giddy and could not get up.Thank God that the nurse helped to wipe my body and change clothes as if I am "paralysed" cuz' my urine and waist had been dripped on water.The next day,they were removed but I could hardly walk due to pain wound.Whenever I got up,I got giddy.Argghh...I hate that.My boy seems not understand about my condition but all he knows is signing "pain" and not touch my lower stomach.My niece can understand how I feel.She even helped me to walk with her.So cute!Anyway,I will be going to see the doctor again tomorrow and clean my wound again.Besides,the result of fibrod will be out too.Hope everything will be okay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
hi Karen, remember dont eat seafood for the time being ok. Eat more fish, vegetables. If you carry Kazu, just sit down dont stand up! I believed is gonna be a wonderful healing by HIS hands :)
Aiyoh,don't think of coming back to work.U should grab ur time to spend with Kazu./di
u SHLD NOT think of coming back to work..Yr health comes first and recovery is important.And also can spend with kazu more more...Hug him and cuddle him :-)
yup sound like so scary of having op! Thanks God your op is all over already. U are recovering now. I am sure u can run and jump after few weeks recovery! cute of jiselle and kazu... they know only how to feel "pain" when see your wound!
Since the fibrod is non-canerous, u have no worries! God bless u with good healthy!
Work is not your second life, pls.. Always think of health first, only then you will be able to copy well with everything around you otherwise you will fall sick again.We don't expect you to choose WORK as your first concern :P
We are grateful to God that our dearest friend is in a great shape for all is our best concern.
Cheers for Xmas & Happy New Year !!
-joysurf
Post a Comment