Life is full of ups and downs in the world but you still have to be happy no matter what...Just leave your worries to God and He will take care of them for you.
Friday, November 24, 2006
Remove fibrods on 5th Dec
Sigh...Yes,I am advised to remove fibrod asap so the appointment op is 5th Dec,tuesday.My fibrod size is about 4.5cm but it will grow bigger if I leave it outside womb.It will affect my womb shape.If more than 5cm,it might be cancer but most of fibrods are non-cancerous growth.I found it during scan when I was pregnant for 5 months.I did not feel anything pain or strange at all.The gynae told me that it will shrink after my delivery but would go check again.After delivery,then it was shrink already.I was relieved but my relief is short cuz' after 6 months later,i had to check up again.Yes,it was back to grow slowly.I kept delaying to see another gynae for 2nd opinion cuz' I was busy with work.My gynae from TMC and another gynae from KKH gave same advice-remove fibrod asap! I decided to choose TMC over KKH cuz' of good service and facilities.Plus my gynae is more familiar with my condition.I was told to stay in hospital for 3 days and then rest at home for 2 weeks.Here goes my tummy scar.sob...Kidding.Thank God for protecting me and taking care of me.I advise you all especially women need to check up for scan on all wombs even though no symptoms at all except abit heavy bleeding.How to find fibrods?To find it by scan or tummy bigger.What causes to have fibrods?The gynae said 2 or 3 out of 10 women will have fibrods.So it's common for women to have fibrods nowadays.Even my gynae had encountered with a woman who have fibrod size like a coconut and had to take it out!Hormones changes may be the cause or sometimes,they cause unknown changes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
gosh...take care of yrself..how long will u stay or just go home after operation?
Thanks to God,i think for getting you pregnant on purpose to know your condition immediately.I am glad you went for checkup.I admit I was always nervous for the result whenever I went for checkup.I am grateful to know that nothing problem with my womb, because I always has menses problem which is common in women who has a high stress. Though the checkup is expensive,we must go for it is better to prevent than to cure!
With God's watching and care, you will be recovering faster.
hey,Karl loves everything of you regardless of the scars you have! ha
-joysurf
oops... Kicking my head...
It should be Kenichi,not karl.. I always am mistaken in spelling..*begging for your forgivenes* Kenichi too. :PP
-joysurf
smile :)Karen, i have operated few times for my blood clot, but till now i still believed that God will protect my womb and me too! Remember, bring this to the cross as Jesus has taken all on cross for you :) Continue to praise him and seek him. As he is the healer :)
honey,
I hopeully, You will be recovery quicky. Dont worry too much on your health. Let s god takes care of you! I know Kazu will miss you for few days!!! and will happy to see you in Hospital while you are lying on the bed.
Love,
K1
Do not fear of this op as your angels will be on your side. Just treat it as casearisan delivery. hee... U will feel much better with fibrod removed as per your gynae's advice. I will pray for your speed recovery! God bless u.
Of course women especially married or mothers always have womb scan check-up and pap smear.
Oh! really? Don't worry. Be strong with God.
The gynae will give u to sleep & u have no feeling when op. I think that u will have to operate through yr navel from removed yr fibrod. Cut yr navel abt 1cm. Maybe op is abt 1 or 1.5 hours & it will be fast. Not operate yr tummy scar.
I'm sure that Kazu will hug u after op. Don't worry.
We pray for yr health. Take care yourself after op.
Cheer up!
Angeline
Post a Comment