Friday, November 17, 2006

Ouch!

Oh,I am refering to my boy's nose bridge.Yes,he hit his upper bridge nose on coffee table by accident when he wanted to put the magazine back.Suddenly,he cried very loudly when I sat opposite him.I ran to him and carried him to cool down.To my scare & horror,his bridge nose started to bleed and swollen!We tried to make him stop crying so he pointed at all the CD what he wanted.Finally,he stopped crying and played with CD for a while.My dad was shocked and shouted at us all angrily.He switched TV off and thought that we watched tv and did not look after kazu properly.He should not blame us and scold us.I did look at him what he was doing when he squatted with my brother who looked for newspapers.Then he left for his room.Kazu tried to put the magazine back under the coffee table but unfortunately,he hit his nose bridge by accident.He is not scared of pain or never learn a lesson at all.He still "walk down" from the bed whenever he is too excited!I wanted to bring him to hospital immediately but my parents said no need and it was just bruise and cut only.If he has any fever or vomitt,then will bring him to hosptial.My elder sister brought him to mirror and showed his injuried nose bridge in the mirror but he was still smiling and pointed at it.My god...Know what?My elder sister told me via email that my mum told her that Kazu did not shout for pain when she bathe him this morning!Gosh...He is really tough and can stand painful just like his dad,kenichi!Kenichi can tolerate anything painful!Like son,like father!Argghh...Of course,I am still worried and painful to see him getting injuried.Anyway,I am still thankful to God for protecting him and Praise Him!I ask Lord to continue watching over him and make him learn a lesson this time.It's not easy to watch over him all the time cuz' he is so active and likes to be playful!What a headache...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

gosh! yup i saw poor kazu's injure, got green and purple bruises with red cut on his nose bridge. Thanks God he's still safe and fine. He is still active despite of his injure. I understand how u felt. I would also be panic too when seeing any blood on him. Do not blame your dad for being worked up cos he loves his grandson very much no matter what. May God's angels will always be watching over kazu whatever he is doing.

Anonymous said...

Nose bridge,, wow... pain :( Just check on him, just to make sure it didnt broke ok :) like father like son... haha

Anonymous said...

Honey,
I am glad that our son is okay. He needs to make sure that his nose is not broken. I know your father is over protect at our son. Because He is sooo cute and dont wanted to mess up his face. I need to go work at GAP outlet.

Love,
K1