Sunday, May 14, 2006

Terence Lew's final show!

Yup,I decide to go and give my full support to Terence for his final show-Mister Singapore like Miss Singapore or Universe.Too bad,Kenichi was not in Singapore but he already sent his full support to him by voting him online :)Actually,I felt guilty of not attending church but Frances sms me that there is no service on this saturday but there will be 2 services on this sunday.Praise the Lord!God might want us to support Terence on his final show!Thank you,God!Amen!I encourage you to go and support Terence.Don't miss good chance!


When:20th May,Saturday


Time:8pm (be advised to be seated by 7.45pm to avoid bad seating)


Where:Pavillion at Far East Square


Cost:$25 per person with free goodies


Limited tickets:5 only with come first,serve first!


deadline date:19th May

If you are really interested in attending his final show,please let me know asap or sms Terence.Come,come,come and support Terence!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

weeping weeping :) karen will be my personal assistant 3. :P

come and support me! love u guys!

terence

Anonymous said...

unfortunately i will not be able to attend Terence's final pageant cos no one will help to babysit ranen. my parents and my elder sis family will be out of town on the same day. it will be inconvenient for us to bring ranen along. wrong time...sigh... anyway i already gave my full support to Terence by voting him online few times! hope terence will see my comments and understand. :) karen, pls update me about Terence's result via sms, okie?

Anonymous said...

I already asked my sis in law about attend Terence's final pageant. She said that she has appointment on night. Also laws will be outing on night too. Jon said that he might be work ot and sick alot of work!
My boys usually sleeps around 8-9pm. I'm not able to going to attend Terence's final pageant.
I already sent my vote support to him by online. Hope his result is best this sat!

Anonymous said...

hello all,

although u cannot make it, i am still happy u still support me morally and still vote me :)

love u all!

terence

Anonymous said...

Terry,

Don't forget to treat us to a damn good meal should you win anything :P Am i greedy? haa... kidding..
I am most happy to lend you my whole heartfelt support. Work harder!
See you this coming sat. Nervous? Try not to let yourself slip carelessly. Oh God,it reminds me.. I hate hate the "East Coast" guy.The way he did really made me vomit!!I worry I really vomit on this sat if he was still like that.ha. Should there be any negative vote available,I want to do numberless of times to that sickening guy! haa.. oh my,am I bad? heh
Be handsome and confident,Man !
Cheers!Cheers!Cheers!
-joysurf

Anonymous said...

Dear Joyin,

Your words is quite inspiring! :) Of course I "hate" East Coast but he is harmless... lol...

I will try my best!

Btw, Mr Punggol, Ian met a serious bike accident today and in ICU and in coma. tomorrow he go for another surgery...Hope he is really fine... The news is really shocking and bad...

Let's pray hard for him to get recover as health is more important than contest!