Life is full of ups and downs in the world but you still have to be happy no matter what...Just leave your worries to God and He will take care of them for you.
Wednesday, May 17, 2006
Bid Farewell to my hubby!
Yup,he was on the plane on way now.Of course,it's really hard for us to part with each other though he really don't want to leave singapore.Kazu looked innocent when seeing Kenichi departing.Then he kept looking at my red eyes and tears.Kazu was in his grandpa's arms.My cousin helped to drive us to the airport since he is on off day.Kenichi's good friend,Adrian came to see him off too before he goes to work later.How nice of him.I brought digital camera but unfortunately,the SD memory card was not inside.I did not know that it was there in computer when Kenichi used it last night.I did check with computer but maybe overlooked it cuz' of no lights while kazu slept in the early morning.Oh,yeah...my third sister gave an advice to Kenichi that he must make a decision where to stay singapore or america for good.He is not young any more but now,he is married with a kid man so he must make sure where he wants to stay for good.After 2 years later,he has to start over all again and build his career again if he wants to come back to Singapore.If he feels comfortable living in USA,then he better stay there for good and don't have to come back to look for a job.Or he can look for another job in singapore first and then can borrow money from Jann to clear his debt.He would be able to pay her by instalement every month once he finds a job.However,Ken seemed to have doubts about it.What if he still dislikes job again in singapore?He would waste his time and money!She advised him to think carefully.Frankly,he got a new job yesterday and his friend thinks highly of him too.Even he wanted to help Ken to build his confidence too.But he would have 2nd interview with his big boss later.His friend would wait for him to come back after 2 weeks later.What's more,his big boss is american!Yet Ken still doubts about his security job in future.I told him if he has no confidence in jobs in singapore,then he don't have to come back to Singapore after 2 years!If he has confidence in jobs in singapore,then he should stay here for the sake of kazu's education!I told him not to come back to visit us if he still can't clear his debts otherwise he would not save money enough.Visiting each other often will cost us a bomb!I told him that I won't mind following him where he wants to stay as long as we can stay together!Even I am prepared to give up my job,family,singapore food too.*pause* It's really hard for me to leave Singapore but I leave my problem to God :)He knows the best!Well,he had mixed feelings and still confused.Then he would let me know the final decision soon.Yes,I still have God to depend on and I don't have to worry any more.I have to move on my life with Kazu and must be strong enough to watch him growing up well.Surely,we will keep in touch via emails and webcam.May his journey be smooth and pleasant!May God protect him and bless him!Give Ken wisedom and make right decision.Thank God.Amen...Of course,Kazu and I terribly miss him alot when he is not around!*pause* Let me tell you cute something...When I reached home with Kazu,then my niece asked me where is uncle ken?I was surprised to see her remembering him so I told her that he is away and on the plane.She looked "shocked" but look like miss him too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I feel sad when reading.I totally understand how Kenichi feels in that kind of situation.If I were in his situation,I think I need to clear the debts first without repaying anyone's loan.Only then I decide whether to be in USA or Spore for life.As wife,of course she always follows her husband to stay united as a family.But I still believe,even if karen decide to stay in USA should Kenichi choose USA, I am very certain we can keep in contant touch or we visit each other.Nothing can ever seperate her from her family and friends here.
Hope Kenichi will make a right decision soon.For me, I wish he chose Spore as his final choice.heh.
-joysurf
*rolling eyes!* how blurred u are! u brought camera without SD card! too bad no photos of kenichi at airport as we are unable to see him off due to our working day.
He should have more confidence in his job in singapore. I can feel that God has already arranged the best for him to have a job in S'pore and even got another job offering to him and ask him to go for interview that day before he left singapore but unfortunately to his lack of patience and confidence, he chosed to go ahead to USA to work to clear his studies debts off despite he has been offered by someone who is willing to give a loan for his studies debts first. But he rejected the loan. sigh...nevermind...give him some time to decide. 1 or 2 years is not too long, u 3ks can visit to one another once or twice within 2 years.
Of course we wish he will choose Singapore eventually! May God bless all 3Ks no matter what!
Sad that Kenichi already left! Let him to make better to clear his studies debits than keep increase and worse. After all clear, he can come to back Singapore. If he has confidence in jobs in singapore, works as long as he will usually...
hope find a good jobs in usa for him soon.
We, here can help u and Kazu when we go outing. Take care of Kazu and yourself.
God bless u & K2.
Be cheer up!
Lve,Angeline
yes,kenichi still prefers to handle his college debt by himself and don't wish to involve anyone around his debt.He would feel better to clear his debt first.Remember,he is not young any more.It's high time for him to settle down soon.I already did my best to convince him to be confidence in his new job.That's why my third sister forwarded to help to convince him but still he never change his mind.Once he set up his mind,he always never change at all.I just hope that he will give me a surprise by deciding to come back to singapore soon.Lastly,thank you everyone for your encouragement and advice.Hugs!
i'm too late.cos all already gave their comments what i wanted to say..heh./dk
me mega late for this as well... i second all of this comments as my answers! :) all the best to your baby! :)
terence
Post a Comment