Life is full of ups and downs in the world but you still have to be happy no matter what...Just leave your worries to God and He will take care of them for you.
Sunday, May 14, 2006
Happy Mother's Day!
I am really grateful to my dear mother for doing a wonderful job for her children.She never stop worrying about her children no matter how we are already married.She is really willing to give up her good time for taking care of my baby and niece too.Both kids are so active yet she is still happy with them.Now,I understand how great mother is!No wonder the quotation is "A mother is the best in world!" Thank God for creating wonderful mothers who can give her full support,strength and patience towards their children.They never give up on their children no matter they did something wrong or hurt them deeply cuz' mothers love their children so much!Even they still want to guide them to right paths.Praise the Lord!As for myself,I am a mother already now.I am really happy and proud to be a new mother and learn alot of new things from my mother.It's really worth being a mother!Of course,it's really not easy job for me but I enjoy having Kazu's company especially his smile always!I am prepared to receive more headache and hurt in near future when Kazu grows up but hope he will be filial and good son to us.I wish you all Happy Mother's Day!May you all live in good health and strong!I love you,my dear mother!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Agree that mothers are wonderful! Giving mothers gifts or feast treat to make them happy only on Mother's day is still not enough but remember we must treat our mothers well EVERY DAY, not only Mother's day! Knowing that my mother has to work but she still dun mind to help me to babysit ranen and even cooks dinner for us every day, I do help her to clean floor and wash dishes after dinner to reduce her burden of housechores before fetching ranen home. May all mothers including my own mothers live to a ripe old age with good health!
Post a Comment