Monday, May 08, 2006

I Not Stupid too Part 2


The story was very touching and good and even comedy too!Even my family enjoyed watching it.No wonder Diana mentioned about her tears!hee...Yup,my mother and I were in tears but I managed to control my emtional.I could see that my husband also felt sad and his eyes were wet abit though I did not ask him otherwise he would be embarrassed.Those who are parents,should watch this movie.Thanks to my brother who brought it and we watched it finally.
The sequel to Jack Neo's hit local blockbuster 'I Not Stupid'. Set in Singapore's fast-paced society, the story follows Jerry, an eight-year-old boy and his older brother Tom, as they face the pressures of school and the demands of their rich but ever-bickering parents. Also on the ride is Cheng Cai, who is often misunderstood by his teacher at school and his own predicament with his widower father. The film will explore generation gaps and the young getting on the wrong side of the law.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

really? of course i will move to tears whenever watching touching show! I didn't watch I not stupid 2 yet. Can ask your brother to lend me the Dvd?

Anonymous said...

whiterabbit,u can buy pirated vcd or dvd,lah.

Anonymous said...

i also bought a vcd on it too.. i almost wept haha! i like uncle who protected his son! sob sob

terence