Spend time with Kenichi...
I took 2 days leave to spend more time with 2Ks yesterday and today.We went to city hall and have small lunch at japanese restaurant cuz' Kazu fell asleep in mrt just when reached city hall.We did not bring pram at all.After lunch,Kazu woke up finally.Then we went to Bata in Peninsular Plaza to see any nice cheaper kid shoes which Carolyn gave me info.But I could not find cheaper shoes and sms Carolyn but no reply.Then I sms Julie too but also did not reply immediately.So we could not wait longer more than 20 mins.Then we headed to Merlion Park and took a few photos of us.Carolyn and Julie sms me finally.The weather was really killing us and we sweated alot.Then we decided to take a cab to chinatown for dim sum after Merlion Park.Yup,we went to chinese restaurant named Tak Po Pte Ltd where Carolyn,Diana and I went before for dim sum.Thank God,Kenichi had enjoyed dim sum very much!We ordered alot but our stomaches were very full!His friend sms Kenichi to meet him for job interview near our house.His friend already arrived and waited.Kenichi did not check his hp earlier.So we took a cab all the way.Besides,Kazu needs to sleep for longer nap again.We had a good time together!
I am little king so my dad helped to cover me with umbrella cuz' the weather was very hot!

I finally took photo of my mum alone....

Time flies!2 years ago,I was single man but now,i am married with a kid...
Ready!Cheese!

Ooops...I miss photo snapping.Sorry,Dad.Let's do it one time...
ok,Dad!I am ready to show smile
The weather is very hot.I am very thirsty and drink water now.
Thank my wife who brought me to dim sum restaurant!

I am hungry again so my mum make milk for me.

Dad&Mum,please don't take my plate away from me!I want to play with it!
5 comments:
Wow,what a nice day to spend time together with each other.Kazu has grown up fast.Looks so cute. These photos look great.
-joysurf
how time flies! kazu looks so big already! i like his short hair, looking more cool and cute!
yup sorry i didn't check my hp earlier cos it was about lunch time u sms me and julie at the wrong time. Maybe u overlooked the shoes and sandals selling cheap at Bata peninsular. nevermind, i can help to check for u again and buy shoes or sandals for kazu if i see nicer ones!
glad that kenichi managed to eat local dim sum and jap food before he departed for his hometown.
Kazu's hair looks cute and handsome. I want to follow his hair for Aden when I bring him to hairdressing saloon. ha.. He can squatting when he drinks water. Aden's not yet to squatting!
Bata peninsular - kids's shoes are nice and cheap.
Kenichi likes to eat dim sum? Good thumb to him. Next time we bring him to dim sum restaurants again if no problem. Good spend time with K2. Kazu must be happy with his dad and mum.
Angeline
really?mmm...I guess that kazu grows his hair abit fast and he looks better.All my family members said that he looked ugly in shorter hair and some not proper cut hair.Cuz' Kazu kept shaking his head as if he don't want to cut hair due to shaving electric.Phew...Glad to hear that all of you like Kazu's shorter hair.hee...
finally my seventh comment but backwards hehe!
i really miss dim sum a lot so one day we eat together!!! yummy yummy!
terence
ps: Time flies!2 years ago,I was single man but now,i am married with a kid...
LOL. you are a "woman" before man? it is so funny :P
Post a Comment