Recently,he started to ask many "whys".Sometimes,I did not know how to answer him back.hee...That night,I was making milk for Kazu.Then he asked me with his cute small hands,why I go to work?I replied to him that I need to work to earn money.He asked "why you need money?"I explained to him,"I need money to buy milk for you,send you to school,buy many things.He looked at me and walked away.When I finished making milk and brought it to my room where Kazu usually sleep.He told me that he don't want money but he wants to be with me and sleep with me.I smiled at him and told him I can't.So cute :)
Another thing is when we were in bus on way home,he heard the baby crying.He asked me why the baby was crying.I told him that it could be hunger or tired or the baby wants to sleep.
My mother told me that Kazu asked a funny question.hee...When my mum rubbed her cheek and it become red spot,Kazu saw it and asked her why there was red spot on her cheek.He said,oh,it must be grandpa beat you on cheek?" My mum laughed and told me about it.Kazu giggled.Hee...His grandpa always discplined him with a cane or rubber band.That was why he thought that it could be his grandpa beat his grandma's cheek too.
After school,I picked him up and told him that I need to buy milk.He asked me,"why you buy milk?" I replied patiently to him,"I am afraid that the milk will run out soon so need to buy milk"
Kazu always ask me to read the story for him every night after his last milk.Of course,I signed to him and he sometimes points at the picture which he could not understand.Sometimes,I am sick of same story book which he wants to read.hahaha.
Anyway,thank God for guiding him to good path and he is still learning new many things.
8 comments:
tats really cute of kazu! same case for jiselle too...she has lots of 'why' questions for me too!!! and she can keep asking the same question over n over again! wat i normally do is after answering her a few times, i'll ask her back d same question, n she usually wil give me the same answer as to wat i give her. so i guess they are trying to remember the answer from the question. hee..
yeah! Mostly smart kids like this for this age. I am going to buy several books for Kazu from Walmart this afternoon after I am going to finish up within www.hovrs.com for my client. hugs!
hee hee, Kazu is so cute. Kids are like that. What about you in your childhood days? :D
wow so cute already!
How he learnt the hard word "why". Must learn from his cousins or school.
Wondering when he is going to question you why his dad not around? :P
- joysurf
Sally,of course,i can't remember what i did during childhood.A 3 years old kid might not remember anything when grow up.
Joyin,oh yes,he did ask me why dad fly.I replied to him that he flew to USA and has to work.hee...
Happy New Year To You :) Hey, i have a good suggestion, why not you get kid's picture bible, tell him slowly those stories. Is a good practise now, to relate our Father's Love to him :)
honey,
hurry up for CNY photos for Kazu's Chinese clother. hugs!
love,
K1
haa...ya, very cute and smart of kazu! Most of children are very curious to know what's going on around us. Sometimes ranen also asks silly and cute questions too. Children are indeed God's gifts!
Post a Comment