Aden,don't be shy.Come and take photo with me...Teach you how to pose...
1...2...3...Cheers....
Aden is quite taller than Kazu :)
Jedrick and his younger brother,Aden learn from Xiaver how to fix
Zara looks lovely in chengosma.She plays with Megan.
10 comments:
kazu is look handsome. I think, I sent a gap clother... Jonahan is taller than me... it is around 1 cm than me. aden is still same for quiet person. I have not seen him for 2 years. I like kazu's hair... NO haircut!! it made kazu cry! hahah!
love,
Kenichi
yr son looks handsome with hair stand up!..try beckham style :-P
Gosh, your kazu looks wild and 'rebellious'. I think he may be Casonova when he grows up.
gorgeous and charming! I bet that your brother was the one helping style kazu's hair? Or actually you??
Yes! So attractive with "Beckham" hair style.
- Sixty-one
hahaha...where has my brother time for Kazu's hair? yeah,i did it on kazu's hair on first time.Actually,he looked very messy in his hair.With kazu's new style,he looks different than normal hair.hee...many people comment on Kazu's new hair.
Sally,haa...remind not to judge on the first cover book :P
ohhhhhh! yeah yeah you finally grabbed a chance to make your childhood dream job come true by working on your boy's hair for the first time lol..
Kazu must be proud of his own mother doing a good job because we love his cool hairstyle! ;-)
lol...*beating your hands to sign* you still remembered my childhood dream!hahaha...Anyway,thanks for changing my dream :P
Karen, I notice something about your son's body language. It appears to me that he shows his character in posing and desires to be "sexy"(dunno which suitable words)...wait and see...:) Maybe a Casonova model? :P
Maybe you betrothed Kazu to Zara? :P
haha...yup i love touching kazu's funky hair with my hand as i can feel his firm standing up hairs tickling on my palm whenever i see him!
Of course karen idolises Beckham, that's why she loves styling kazu's hair similiar to Beckham's hair!
Post a Comment