Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Who is the fastest sms?

SMS event is sponsored by Lee Foundation.SMS event is organised by Talking Hand Ministry of City Harvest Church on 17th Feb.Sms must be only manual without text dictionary
We were waiting for our turns to sms...Best time is less than 2 mins!The sms text message is
The razor-toothed piranhas of the genera Serrasalmus and Pygocentrus are the most ferocious freshwater fish in the world. In reality they seldom attack a human.
The guest is Angela (centre) and she is the one who helped to find sponsor-Lee Foundation.
Congrats to those 8 finalists-Joyin,Terence Lew,Priscilla,Aaron Yeo,Ken Lai,Jeremiah,Xueting and that unfamiliar guy.

4th prize (Esprit voucher worth $100) goes to unknown name
Congrats to Jeremiah Ong for 3rd prize -$300 cash
Wow at Terry winning 2nd prize-$500 cash....when will you give me a treat?:P
Aaron has the fastest sms for 1st prize-$700 cash...

They put on big smile when having all the prizes...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow! What BIG prizes, even CASH! Well I don't think that i would win this contest because I have been using T9 dictionary :P But who knows, i may switch to manual mode in order to practice like crazy till that day of contest? hehe..

Congrats, Terry!

Anonymous said...

oh, shoot! I wish, my wife will winning for sms. If I am in contest. I will be turn last place cause I dont really like to use singpaorean handphone often... but I like my USA blackberry a lot bcs of high quality. My blackberry has a relay service. For example, If my truck is broken down, i would able to use relay service to help me out for my truck gets to fixing shop.

love,
K1

wright-karen said...

60,you can surely win.Look at Joyin.She nearly win but too bad,her timing was not enough faster.Lucky Terry who uses manual without T9 :)

Anonymous said...

What is the purpose and mission of Talking Hands Ministry?

Anonymous said...

I have nothing to say more..

haha

Anonymous said...

relax :P i will treat u karen and joyin is waiting for my treat... she always kill me for it haha!

when n when and we go eat at my favourite pasta.. u know where :) hehe..

i forgot to give a speech to thank a gal for finding a sponsor etc etc and i want to say all who participated sms contests are all winners in my eyes :) hehe

terry

Anonymous said...

haha...ya, terry's hands were so cold as i was shaking his hands giving good luck to him. He was nervous and excited but yet, he still managed to make it to 2nd place! Congrats! Of course those ladies are itching for your treat as "FOOD" are on their minds! haa...

Luckily they have lucky draws beside the winning prizes. I am the one of lucky ones, got $50 shopping voucher.

yup, like what karen thought, i also believe 60 can do it too if she is here.