Yeah,congrats to Adrian Yap and Collin Low! They are the winner of Asia Amazing Race 2!I read Today about them yesterday and my hunch tells me that they will be going to win.Cuz' they always were in 2nd place in other races.Thanks to Adrian who knows every flags over all the world.He has knowledge of all the world.Oh,yes,he had sailed once before.They almost lost and were the last cuz' they were unable to hire cab while the malaysians and philppinians were busy thinking of which flags to put into each hole.Thank God that they managed to catch up with them.Of course,it was really surprise for them to be winner but I am really proud and happy for them that Singapore team is the one winner!:D I must say Adrian is quite smarter and nicer guy.hee... Collin is quite nice and very humble guy.He knows sign language abit well.Yes,I almost forgot to watch AXN show on tv last night.When I was almost sleeping,I realised that last night was final Amazing race show on tv.Thank God that the repeated show would be shown again on tv at 12am.I could not wait to hear the result so I sms Terence Lew.I was very excited to watch TV and the show was quite interesting and exciting!hee...
Those who missed watching tv show.The repeated show will be on tomorrow (saturday) at 2pm at AXN channel 19. or
Can watch brief video show the url
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rE1c16jACuk
5 comments:
Yeah! Really delighted with their win because they are from Singapore! Just now I managed to watch their final pitstop run in Chinese Gardens on Youtube.. they looked very happy while running.. Well done, Adrian and Collin!
karen, why don't you matchmake Lina with Adrian? :D
Do you think Adrian resemble Karl a bit? j/k
Sally,no,karl and adrian look different completely! hee...Don't tell me that you are Adrian's secret admirer instead? hee...
I admired Martin Luther King, David Livingstone and Abraham Lincoln and Ong Teng Cheong for their greatness. They put the interest of people first before theirs.
There is nothing greatness about Adrian. IMO, he is as good as hearing because he can lipread and can speak. From the newspaper, he said he won't let his deafness stand in his way, rite?
Why don't he become a politican for PAP to fight for the needs of deaf people (probably)?
Go Adrian and Colin! I hopeully, Adrian will given a good thing about deafness for Signaporean Community. If I am in Singapore, I will write a story about him as well as a good person and view of the Deaf people... I know that hearing people will think that all Deaf people can speak due to Adrian's speak pretty well. that s why I am going to education to hearing people to understand the deaf people's needs.
from Kenichi
Post a Comment