Friday, January 04, 2008

Another x'mas party on 23rd Dec

The event was organised by Talking Hand Ministry in City Harvest Church.It was an enjoyable and fun day despite of raining the whole day.It started at 12pm till 5pm.Everyone had x'mas gift but some of them had lucky draw gifts too.




The hearing volunteers tried to sign and sing x'mas songs at same time.Keep it up!
Yes,I was involved short drama.The story was about helping and sharing things with friends.
Kazay was reading out while Frances was signing to share her testimony how God had changed her life.

Kazay was the host while Jac Sim was interpreting
Which one is the best actor?
Who are they?

Wow,only 2 girls among boys :)
Who is the best male and female costume ?
Ex-USSS schoolmates.Carolyn was late for x'mas party.That's why she was not in the photo.



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carol got pregnant again?


- joysurf

wright-karen said...

LOL...Not you say only but two persons asked me in private too.I never think of carol's dress which look like maternity dress! hee.maybe she has full stomach which caused it to look like she's pregnant :P

Anonymous said...

wah, excited joysurf jumped straight away to ask u a question about carol! Yup i saw her dress quite loose but never thought she looked like pregnant!

Too bad i missed taking photos together with u ex-USSS mates!

Anonymous said...

*rolling eyes*

- joysurf

gruenbunny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

karen, i told you so! :P Anyway i am glad that i am not the only one asking that question :-)

in your short drama, what were you acting as? i heard that you acted as rich innocent girl? I guess that it makes sense because of your LV bag! hehehe

Anonymous said...

60, I know I know you are going to ask, but I can't wait for somebody to post it first. Ya Ya I am actually helping you to pop out the curious Q. haha

- joysurf

Anonymous said...

haha joysurf but has it occurred to you that i might be one of these two people asking karen in private earlier than you? :P

wright-karen said...

hahaha!whoa,who spread the news so fast about my acting role?:P Well,I rather took up acting role as rich girl than poor girl who was the leading role :P Of course,I *had* to bring LV bag to show that I was rich girl! hee...

Anonymous said...

Wow, your son, Kazu looks a bit American! :P