Thursday, January 03, 2008

Wish you a Happy New Year 2008!

I had nothing to do else but stay at home.I supposed to go out and celebrate new year with my church friends but cancelled it on eve of new year cuz' I had to look after Kazu and my younger niece with the maid at home while my parents and elder sister went to visit my elder niece at hospital in the night.She got many red spots and bruises over all body.Her blood platelet is very low so need to be observed at that moment.Thank God,she was discharged yesterday after the doctor says her blood platelet raised up.She looked very normal and okay except red spots and bruises.The next day,my parents and I visited my niece at hospital but she was sleeping so I did not want to disturb her cuz' she just fell asleep for a while.She must have felt very painful when the tube inserted into her hand.Of course,she screamed very loudly.I understand it cuz' I had experienced the pain when tube inserted into my hand during my labour pains/operation.My dad did not allow me to bring Kazu along to visit my niece cuz' he is afraid that he will get sick or virus later after hospital.Anyway,we will visit her at her house on this coming sat.Praise the lord for protecting my niece all the time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year 2008 to you :)May our lord bless you in everything you do. Amen

Anonymous said...

ya, poor her. Glad she is fine now. Thanks God! Do keep her in your prayer.