Friday, December 21, 2007

X'mas Party at Jack's place on 16th Dec

Venue:West Coast Recreation
Time:11am-3pm
Dress code:Green for adults and white for kids (same colour as Jack's place restaurant and Lina,are you flattered about green colour?:P)

Beautiful x'mas cake
All the children can't wait to eat x'mas cake soon
Gosh...Not again.Kenichi is not here again.Also Lina was not around.Nobody gives me a surprise present like Monica appeared in front of me last year! hee...
Kazu looks "cheeky" :P hee
Whole family gathering at x'mas party 2007.Time for mummies to "semi-retire" and High time for daddies to organise x'mas party 2008.They probably want to organise short trip holiday but talking is still cheap :P wait and see...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww too bad, i am not here as "wife" is away :) anyway it look great and successful party :)

terence

Anonymous said...

*shying away upon seeing green color* :P Can you imagine if I turned up at Jack's Place? I am sure that you and everybody would be surprised to see me there! :P too bad it did not happen at all.. otherwise, you would get another surprise from me like last year! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Not again, green colour. Oh well, I can't complain for it is part of Xmas. hehee..

Who helps Karen from falling fainting when Lina really really appears with my help? hahaa..
Maybe it may be too impossible. hahaa

- joysurf

Anonymous said...

HOney,
I wish, I would be there for x mas vacation while your bro's wedding was helding that week for my xmas vacation.. oh, boy! dont worry! hugs!

love,
K1