Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Treasure Island Party

Once Kazu reached the party,he kept quiet and shy.
It was 30th anniversary TDK company.Yup,everyone got ezlink card worth$10 as door gift.
Theme is Treasure Island.Left is big boss while right is HR senior manager
Josephine (my colleague).Kazu began to talk after warm up.

Kazu had enjoyed eating all the dishes!hee...Too bad,we did not win any lucky prizes but still get $20 shopping vouchers as consolation prizes.Kazu was quite tired and wanted me to carry him but I had full hands with bag,two gifts while waiting for a cab at taxi stand outside Mertius Mandarin Hotel.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your D&D party is much much better,even door gift too, than my company. Mine is on next mon.

Despite cab fare increase, you still call for a taxi. For me, I rather walk to bus-stop and take a Owl night bus. hehee..

- joysurf

wright-karen said...

Excuse me,I forgot to say I still can claim taxi fare two ways for max $30 only :P Some stingy companies don't have DnD which is worse than yours :P

Anonymous said...

lol...nice and apt debate between u n joy! :P

wow.. i must pull your hair see if it is soft or not.. very refreshing... next ivy lee :) try bob hair next time...

kazu is so so cute in black tie!!! let me pinch it! :)

terry

Anonymous said...

kazu looks so smart with his tie.

karen, now is my chance to say something here at last after someone "complained".. you really got a nice hairstyle! i mean it! :-)

Anonymous said...

I like your hairstyle. anyway, my son looks shy on the photos! he will getting better when he is getting older! smile

love,
K1