Life is full of ups and downs in the world but you still have to be happy no matter what...Just leave your worries to God and He will take care of them for you.
Wednesday, December 05, 2007
Kazu is back home
Last tuesday,I was woken up by Kazu in the early morning at 4.15am!Yup,they reached home from Pangkor Island.He looked very happy and smiled at me all the time.I guess that we miss each other for mum-son! hee.He was tanned abit more.My mum & sister told me that Kazu is well-behaved and share food with everybody.He is well-liked by many relatives.Know what?He is still scared of feeling the sands but enjoyed swimming in sea.He can sleep well or eat anything.Praise the lord that he is able to be independant from me.Thank God for watching over him and blessing him too.I am still grateful to my parents esp.mum who did a wonderful job to take care of Kazu :) Glad to hear that he had enjoyed himself in malaysia.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I bet Kazu was really happy to see you again. bcs you are his mom! I would like to see my son for tan...
hugs
K1
wow! very early morning they arrived home? kazu must be missing u , that's why he excitedly woke u up! That's good for kazu to enjoy very much in Pangkor island! How good boy and well-behaved he is in M'sia in front of your relatives! Praise the Lord! U must be feeling very proud of him!
Post a Comment