Finally,I can have peaceful now since my brother's wedding was over last 2 wednesday (21st Nov).Because there were many relatives staying at my parents's house for a week or more.Well,Kenichi already went back to USA.Strangely,Kazu did not cry when Kenichi departed airport in Singapore last Sunday morning.I think he stayed here for one week only so it won't affect him much.If he stays for longer period like last summer,then he would cry when seeing his daddy flying back.
Then Kazu could be on the way to reach Pangkor Island in Malaysia with my mother,aunt,elder sister and 2 cousins now.They will come back on 2nd dec.Before they depart,I told Kazu a few days earlier that I would be staying here while he will follow his grandma to malaysia cuz' I can't take leave for a few days due to busy work on end of this month.But he refused to follow his grandma and aunt.He wanted to stay with me.Till he saw my 2 cousins reaching my house and he was very happy to see them.I think 2 cousins are well-liked by children.My nieces also like them too.Thank God that Kazu changed his mind and happily followed them and his grandma.He hugged me and gave me a kiss.Praise the Lord!Even he waved "bye" to me!hahaha...So I can have peaceful too but I am alone at home now.My younger sister and sister in law (bro's wife) offer me to stay a few days at their houses but I declined it cuz' I don't want to impose on them esp.newly wedding couple.I don't mind staying at Jann's house but not convenient for me to go to work.So I may consider staying overnight at her house on this coming sat.
I am not used to being lonely without any "disturbing" from Kazu.hahaha...Anyway,I can take a break from Kazu for a while and be recharged fully before Kazu will come home soon :D
2 comments:
Must be your first time at such age, right? haha
For me, I would love very very much to live alone in my very own home than my current life. :P Up to you to believe. haha
- joysurf
haha so cute of kazu to say excitedly "bye" to you but later he would cry for you when in malaysia, who knows? wait and see.. Remember at harborfront that he said bye happily to you and Kenichi when he walked in hands with his uncle, Terry but after a while, he cried for his parents!
meanwhile, grab as many chances as you can to go out for your favorite pastime, that is, shopping while kazu is not here!
Post a Comment