Life is full of ups and downs in the world but you still have to be happy no matter what...Just leave your worries to God and He will take care of them for you.
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Barney Fan
Yes,it's my son,Kazu who is crazy fan of Barney!He has many Barney stuffs.He has two Barney toys but one is bigger and other is smaller.His grandpa asked him which one he wanted to throw.Then he chose smaller barney toy and threw it away.His grandpa playfully helped to throw bigger barney toy but Kazu shouted at him,"NO!"hee...Whenever he has new barney toy or books or CD,he always takes it with him to sleep at night.Even he brings it to bathroom for shower but end up having it wet when I saw him doing and shouted at him.Thank God that CD is still working.My church friend,Kazay told me that when she gave Barney song CD to Kazu,he was very happy and hold it all the time at nursery room in my church!hee...Whenever he listens or watch Barney songs on CD/DVD,he was very excited and dances himself.Barney is quite good and set many good example things like hugging,smiling,learn A to Z,dancing,singing,etc.I am glad that Kazu chooses Barney as his favourite idol who is purple in colour cuz' purple is my favourite colour :p hahaha.Anyway,whenever Kazu receives any Barney things ,he always looks very excited or happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
then i wear as barney? :) hope it works!!! if he call me uncle many times!
alamak, i forgot to put terence! :P
hahaha...you funny!:) You prefer to be barney,not who you are?:P hee...
Like you, I am also glad that Kazu idolizes Barney because Barney's chest is in GREEN color too! lol
Oh pls, don't try to make me hate both green and purple colour everywhere around you and 60.. because I kept hearing hearing almost everyday..
haha.. anyway I am sure I would still love your colours too, because they are in my dream room as you already seen. right? haha
- joysurf
Karen,i bought a Barney with (washable) for my girl.whenever it's dirty,i throw it in machine for washing.u can buy it for kazu to play in the bathroom./DK
lol at 60's comment!i never think of barney's chest colour that is green too! hee.*five high at her* hee.DK,really?it sounds good idea :)
rolling eyes at 60...why must focus on fav color? There's Bareny's friend, Baby Bop is also green too!
haa...cute of kazu!
I always wonder who is the person inside Barney's costume? He can attract many children who love Barney! Maybe he has good voice? And also BJ and Baby Bop too, they are shorter than Barney, they must be dwarfs or young kids?
Post a Comment