Sunday, May 27, 2007

Count down Kenichi's arrival!

Yup,it's 6 days now...Kenichi was in LA now to spend time with his surfing first for a week.Then he will fly to Tokyo for a nightKenichi will be reaching Singapore on 2nd June,Saturday.Kazu and I are really looking forward to seeing him again!I always told Kazu about his daddy,Kenichi but he seems to understand it.My mum also talked to him about Kenichi.She asked Kazu whose father he had so Kazu replied to her it's Ken.That's great!Cuz' she always mentioned his name to him and that's why he knows who Ken is.I got funny thing to tell you.I told my elder niece about Ken's arrival but she "tapped" her chest as if she is still scared of Kenichi and remembered him so well!hee...I am sure that she dare not fight with Kazu in front of Kenichi!She will behave well in front of him.hee...Wait and see :) Anyway,he will stay in Singapore for at least 3 months!Thank God for letting us stay together again!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol so cute of jiselle.. i also agree that she will not dare to fight with kazu in front of K1..

Also looking forward to meeting K1 in singapore..

Anonymous said...

...it's nice to hear that your hubby coming here soon. Open your arms and embrace him tightly.

Message for him: "Welcome to Sunny Singapore"!

Anonymous said...

clap clap clap
Ken,welcome back to spore.
Karen,embrace him tightly and give him kiss.
Kazu,give dad kiss too..:-D