Monday, May 14, 2007

Jeremy's 4th Birthday party (Jac Chan's son)

The birthday party was held at SAFRA in Toa Payoh on 5th May.Thank God that we just arrived there on time before the birthday cake started.After birthday cake cut,then all the children were excited to go to playground and played till 12.30pm.At first,Kazu was scared to enter many balls around him and then he touched all the balls slowly and we put him into net.He enjoyed playing with colourful balls.When it was time to leave,he refused and he wanted to play more!Even all the kids sweated already though it's air condition place.After that,we went to Jac Chan's house for rest before heading to church later.Thank God that Kazu was able to sleep comfortably.I had to wake him up cuz' it was already late.After service in church,he kept asking me to carry him but I said no.He cried till I carried him into MRT.He looked annoyed and "brush my face" with his grumble face.I guessed that he was very tired and still not enough sleep so I put his head on my shoulder and rock him to sleep.Yes,he fell asleep so fast finally.When reach home,I had to wipe him and change him into pyjamas but he cried and screamed.He hated to be disturbed during sleeping time.So I gave him his last milk and he slept throughout the night!I know he had a good time!



No comments: