Mother's Day
We supposed to celebrate mother's day with my family that sunday,6th May but cancelled cuz' my mother had not recovered from sore eyes and Kazu just got red eye.Kazu got it from wet wipe which was not supposed but I accidentally wipe his eye when he shook his head (he hates to be wiped on face).My third sister did not go to mum's place in order to avoid getting sickness from Kazu/mum.That was why Kazu got sore eye.As for mum,she got eye infection from my brother who spread it first.My elder sister also got it from him but she recovered it quickly.I got worried so I really prayed very hard to protect me,kazu and my dad from getting eye infection.Of course,I really could not afford to take MC lately cuz' of high workload and I still need to take care of Kazu too.My brother had no idea how he got it.When I saw his eye,he looked like he had a bad punch on eye or contact lens infected his eye.That's why we advised Jann not to come near us but I had already ordered mother's day cake so we celebrated it at home without Jann's family.It was abit quiet day.hee...Anyway,we would postpone mother's day to another day.

No comments:
Post a Comment