Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Island Cafe

Carolyn happened to accompany me to look for friends's birthday presents so I invited her to join us to dinner and chat at the same time after shopping.Glad to see Joyin again when she hang out with us after work.The cakes are not so great though still can eat them cuz' I love cakes! :p After that,joyin,lina and I went home by MRT at harbourfont but unfortunately,the station was closed so the free shuttle bus provided but Lina checked with the lady customer service and the bus will drop at Dhoby Ghuat MRT so we don't take free shuttle.We end up taking the bus and then change to MRT! sigh...


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool cake! I am sure that u had a quite good time to chat and catch up the news! smile!

love,
K1

Anonymous said...

thank u for yr info abt new cafe.hehe..coz all cafes i tried are repeated again again :-S 1 day,i must try that island cafe at vivocity with friends :-)

Anonymous said...

CKJL,ur right color tops fit to ISLAND cafe:)/dk

Anonymous said...

you make me hungry now for yummy dessert. damn you! *scolding gently* lol... whenever you visit here, i will take you out to a popular and good dessert cafe one day, ok?