Life is full of ups and downs in the world but you still have to be happy no matter what...Just leave your worries to God and He will take care of them for you.
Sunday, June 03, 2007
Kenichi & Kazu
Hee...Yup,Kenichi reached singapore finally.I expected that Kazu will cry or not recognise kenichi as his daddy since he left singapore last may in 2006.But I was wrong.It was really amazing to see Kazu looking very happy with his daddy.When I brought Kazu to him,he smiled very broadly at him and we hugged together.I can see that Kazu looked very happy and likes to stay with him for a while.He smiled all the time!My whole family went to welcome kenichi at the airport too.Not them only but some of my close friends went to welcome him too!I am grateful to them for giving their welcome towards him.After that,we only friends went to Lau Pat Sat cuz' Kenichi wanted to eat satay first which he missed very much!We had a good time with all friends.At home,during kenichi's shower,Kazu looked for him and signed to me,"where is daddy?" I signed back,"Daddy baths" When Kenichi came out of bathroom,kazu smiled at him again.Kenichi was busy cutting his nails and Kazu followed him and looked at him too.My elder sister noticed that Kazu had a new feeling now-cheerful and smile all the time.When it was time for bed,I went to make milk for Kazu and Kenichi was busy brushing teeth.Kazu asked me for his daddy again.I pointed at bathroom to let him see himself.Kazu ran towards bathroom and smiled at him again! hee...Thank God for giving us a chance to be reunited together again.
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yup I can't describe the words how great to see Kenichi being reconcilied with his family together once again.Kazu is really naughty to amaze us of his true colours upon seeing his father.That shows he loves his father alot than his aunts.Sad. ha ha kidding. Well, I am really happy for them.As always,I hope they can't seperate again.
Enjoy your time with your family as much as possible. Have fun!
Dear honey, You made me tear. bcs I remembered, I was extremely happy to see Kazu, around family and closed friends. I do remembered, Kazu kept share on me for few hours. I wont forget that movement in my life. hugs
Keep In Touch is very important. Although is far apart, but with God's love it always tie it back to original :) I can see Kazu smile really.. BIG :) Welcome back Ken.
yup very amazing to see kazu keeping smiling and laughing when saw his dad! He very happily hugged him! This shows he didn't forget his dad's face, what a strong bond feeling between son and father!
hope his dad will stay here for the sake of kazu as well as u!
People here have already helped me say what i wanted to say about K3 reunion.. It was really amazing to see kazu's face being lit up very very *BRIGHTLY* when he saw his daddy approaching us (glass barrier) while waiting for his baggages to come out.. even he pointed his cute little index finger at his daddy with a big smile..
wow kazu knows how to sign THREE which means K3! cool! =)
What happened to your niece in that 3rd picture? She seemed to look gloomy when your hubby is back. Kazu is beaming broadly all the time to have his daddy as his protector.
7 comments:
Yup I can't describe the words how great to see Kenichi being reconcilied with his family together once again.Kazu is really naughty to amaze us of his true colours upon seeing his father.That shows he loves his father alot than his aunts.Sad. ha ha kidding.
Well, I am really happy for them.As always,I hope they can't seperate again.
Enjoy your time with your family as much as possible.
Have fun!
-joysurf
Dear honey,
You made me tear. bcs I remembered, I was extremely happy to see Kazu, around family and closed friends. I do remembered, Kazu kept share on me for few hours. I wont forget that movement in my life. hugs
love,
K1
Keep In Touch is very important. Although is far apart, but with God's love it always tie it back to original :) I can see Kazu smile really.. BIG :) Welcome back Ken.
yup very amazing to see kazu keeping smiling and laughing when saw his dad! He very happily hugged him! This shows he didn't forget his dad's face, what a strong bond feeling between son and father!
hope his dad will stay here for the sake of kazu as well as u!
People here have already helped me say what i wanted to say about K3 reunion.. It was really amazing to see kazu's face being lit up very very *BRIGHTLY* when he saw his daddy approaching us (glass barrier) while waiting for his baggages to come out.. even he pointed his cute little index finger at his daddy with a big smile..
wow kazu knows how to sign THREE which means K3! cool! =)
What happened to your niece in that 3rd picture? She seemed to look gloomy when your hubby is back. Kazu is beaming broadly all the time to have his daddy as his protector.
Karen, you are glowing with love when your hubby is back to be reunited with you and your son. :-)
Post a Comment