
young looking forever....

7 sisters always celebrate every birthday...

"Cow" and "rabbit" look cute and sweet,right?

All clothes are Lina's favourite colour is GREEN!Kenichi and I bought all green top from GAP while the rest bought Adidas jacket for her.

Joyin was very happy to receive her dream-$100 Nike birthday voucher
10 comments:
Oh my dear! Is Lina a cult green figure? Is she quite obsessed with GREEN?!?
It reminded me of a true story: a girl was very, very obsessed with everything coloured in green. It happened to be that a girl was a cult figure. She committed suicide. That's what I heard during my high school days.
All of you are naughty to give me another shocking birthday surprise at a same time we celebrate Lina's big day.This is my 2nd time.But still,I am really touched.
Thank you alot from the bottom of my heart.
- joysurf
Lina and Joyin look cute!
Carolyn,u shld give them clothing to wear "rabbit" and "cow" lol..lol..
oh really? Then my previous life must be that girl :P That's why i got reincarnated.. hehe.. Well, i am unlike her. I like green just because it is a cool color.. In fact I am not worshipping only GREEN because I also like other colors =)
Many thanks to these sweet 6 sisters of mine for celebrating my birthday and for their awesome gifts!
Bunny, plz read karen's certain sentence : Her fav color of lina's ALL clothes are green.
So I was jesting with karen with my question: is lina quite obsessed with green when i noticed in other photos that you wearing other colors as well, u see. That's all.
bunny, happy birthday to you. Many happy returns of your life!
Bunny & Moo Moo,
I wish you many returns of happiness. Your sisters are very special to celebrate birthday with one another yearly. Indeed, it is a blessing to have nice friends like them. =)
Karen >>> Thanks for the highlights of the months of June/July - BIRTHDAY. When's yours?
hi to y2,
A long time, no see.
I am quite busy.
Anyway, I thank you for your thoughtful greetings.
I too wish you a good health.
Regards,
Moo Moo
haha, never thought of giving them bunny and cow costumes! i am sure they will be more embarrassed to wear them in public than just bunny and cow hats! Maybe for those whose next birthday's turn!
I am glad that they like their birthday presents from all of us!
Dear anonymous (first message on top),
can you please kindly leave your name whenever you want to make comment?I do not know who you are when make your comment in my blog.Or you prefer to remain anonymous in my blog but you can email to me instead?Your understanding and reply will be very greatly appreciated!Thanks.
Post a Comment