Sunday, April 02, 2006

Kazu's 1st birthday

Yesterday is my little Prince's birthday.Not only that but April fool's day and Tomb's day!His actual birthday falls on 6th april,thursday.That's why we held birthday party on saturday.Hey,believe it or not.The brown moth suddenly flew into my living room last saturday.My family believed that it was my beloved grandma who visited me and Kazu since it was his 1st birthday yesterday.I was the apple of her eye among her grandchildren cuz' I am only deaf and that's why my grandma doted on me alot.I told Ken about it.The moth disappeared today.Thank God that everyone turned up.Pardon us for having not enough buffet and drink especially.It must be hot weather which cause you all to feel thirsty more.We are very grateful to you all for celebrating Kazu's birthday and red packet.I don't forget to thank Lina especially cuz' she is a great help!She helped me to buy halal dinner for Junaida and her husband.She also helped to take photo of all.We are grateful to my brother in law,Patrick and my brother who helped to buy more soft drinks and bee hoon.We went home around 9.30pm after clearing things.We were happy for Kazu to enjoy.He went to sleep around 11pm after opening his birthday gifts.We thank you all for the red packets and vouchers too.Hope that you had a good time and enjoyed your dinner and cake too.hee...I show you a few photos first but I have to wait for Lina to pass all the photos and will put up some nice photos later.

The moth visited me and Kazu on his birthday.

Kazu's dad brought him to play swimming first before his birthday party started.

Kenichi designed the letter words "Kazu" only.My sister bought birthday banner for me.

We choose underwater picture on cake cuz' of middle name-Kai means water.Hope you enjoy eating cake.

The toy car is a gift from Doris See.It's cute.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

kazu is very cute..sorry for not turning up earlier coz i got diving trip in Pulau Tinggi. My skin is burnt already. Hope you like a pink Paul Frank socks from LA for Kazu birthday! :)

love,
terence

Anonymous said...

Thanks for inviting me too :) I enjoyed my time with TDK friends. The bee hoon was nice ha ha..see you this coming Sunday?

Anonymous said...

rest assure your buffet dinner was splendid though not enough drinks! Hey i thought it was halal food cos catering services always provide halal food.

hee...kazu looks so cute in ranen's swim suit! At first i thought it was ranen in kenichi's arm. But actually, it's kazu! haa...

yup, the moth at your place must be your late grandma visiting u! I remember when i was young, my grandma passed away and the wake was over, then suddenly one big moth visited our house! My parents also believed it was my late grandma. Other incident is my late colleague. A small moth visited my office after my colleague passed away, even hang on wall at my desk. without realising, i brushed it off with a piece of paper. Later i suddenly remembered it could be my late colleague. I feel so bad of brushing it off! so I mumbled to myself "sorry sorry.."to my late colleague. am i over superstitious? :P

Anonymous said...

The bible says whosever dies ONLY ONCE, there is no such thing as reincarnation for those who are re-born as humans or insects or whatever they are.

Anonymous said...

I am not there to eat and drink but for kazu to celebrate together.So not to worry for our stomach.
ha.Also I am glad to meet ex-colleague of yours once again.Wow they are still pretty. ha
I almost said why kenichi carrying Ranen for, just because of swimsuit. haha..No wonder it is a April's day to fool our eyes. ha ha
-joysurf

Anonymous said...

wahlau,

feeling very lost here...Coz you have so much earlier posts, I need time to read all your posts. So I have to be a slow lamb, looking for the mother...Forgive this lamb of walking ever slowly behind the mother.

When Whiterabbit mentioned Karen's blog once, I took it and put in my mind..Later a few weeks, when Whiterabbit mentioned again, I realized I clean forgot...my brain cells are getting rusty. Worse than that, I forgot some old friends signlanguages.

Yeah, karen, do you still remember our deal? Hope to receive it one day. When I left the party, I already started 2 miss Kazu..So cute, especially his eyes...

Maybe he will grow up to bewitch girls without difficulty..haha..:O
My dear Kazu, grow up to be a good guy and a good son to your Mummy Karen & Daddy Kenichi..

Looking over your past posts, I realize I have lost much happiness of reading your blogs. Keep up your good work. Compared to my blog, you are much better than me coz you put in much effort to update your blog. *Bowing out*..haha...

Anonymous said...

Oops,

Reading my comment, sorry for my one wrong sentence. It should be " Worse than that, I forgot some old friends'sign language names."...Apologies.....

*logging off*....tss tss.