Of course,it was my little boy,Kazu's 1st birthday!Wow,time flies so fast!Yeah,Kazu grows up so fast from baby to now...I recalled the memory-how to give birth.Just share short memory with you all.When I saw light bleed spot that morning,then I sms my younger sister about it.That time,my sister was having her exam.After her exam,she helped to check with my gynae.I was advised to see my gynae immediately.He advised me to admit hospital soon.Then I had contraction pains in labour room and really could not stand PAINS on stomach than I thought.No wonder many women took epidural injection!Carolyn kept telling me that I must be very strong and brave to take labour pains without epidural injection but I did not bother to take her word so seriously!She is right!I almost gave up cuz' I already used up my strength and wanted to take epidural injection.The nurse said to me,"no,you can do it and bear it for a while" My hubby helped to massage my back but still could not take pain.Whenever having contraction pains,I squeezed the bed holder.I still demand to take little jab on to reduce pain.The nurse agreed and let me have it.Suddenly,I felt like shitting and told the nurse.She said it means I was ready to deliver.A few lights start to light up directly at my eyes and I half closed my eyes cuz' I was worn out.The nurse asked me to take deep breath and push.But I still can't.Know what?Instead,I fell asleep!Then my hubby shook my cheek to wake up.The nurse said"hurry up!the head come out soon!" Then I took deep breath and push but failed again.On thrice time,I asked God to help me and push Kazu out.Finally,Kazu was delivered!Praise Lord and Thank God!Kazu cried loudly but I was really relieved.Now,we would like to celebrate Kazu's 1st actual birthday on 6th April with my family only.I realised that as a mother,I am always busy all the time and lost freedom already.However,it's really worth experience & challenge for me to be a mother!It's very joyful to see Kazu growing up now

Finally,Kazu was delivered on 6th April 2005.Thanks to Kenichi for support and help!

He was 2 days only.He looked like his dad.He was quiet...

My biggest present to Kazu is my lovely kiss on his 1st birthday!

My parents and niece together with 3Ks Family.

We wish Kazu to be good and smart boy!May he grows up strong and have good health!
8 comments:
time really flies! seems like yday when i accompany u to hosp, then in a blink of eye, kazu is already 1yr old!
he's getting more n more cute n stil as cheerful as alwys!
may he grow up 2b smart n good boy!
Yesterday, when wilson carried him..i sang him a song..he just stared at me, keep smiling. He is really a smiling boy :)
I must carry Kazu since he is getting heavier, otherwise i cannot carry it at all! :P
terence
Wow, it was tough for you to give birth in labour pains! Thanks for sharing ur experience on your labour pains. Epidural injection? It is meant to reduce the labour pains?
Oh yes, your father reminds me of an HK actor but i can't recall who it is. =P
Lastly, why do you change the colour of green for your blog?
I do understand how you can feel when you can recall the feelings of birth easily.Before & After marriage,I heard a lot from those mothers experiencing the birth that fear me the most.Even my husband understands me,simply like when he saw me suffering a painful menstrual cramps though he would like to be a dad one day.
All I need is a courage,only then I will be ready for the motherhood. So wait,wait and wait but before I turn 35. heh
oh you lost your favourite colour - purple anymore??
-joysurf
change blog skin? green lime is nice. hee... but should add some pics at the sides or top of your blog skin like greenie.
haa...at least u could make it as natural birth instead of caesarian! hee...have u ever thought of having 2nd child again though how painful labour and delivery u had been through? joysurf, hope it won't scare u but at least u should try to taste how u feel like. haa...look forward to seeing davjoy junior soon!
yup how fast kazu has grown up like a blink!
hahaha...no worries,the colour is only temporary though I like this bright colour.i will change another colour later when i have time :) I am still learning how to fix the background :p
hee...Even Kenichi shouted at Kazu but Kazu still laughed at him cuz' of funny voice,I guess so.sometimes,he cry when kenichi uses strict voice.ah...I never think of having 2nd baby!We prefer to settle our new house first so we have not!:P
joyin,i was like you.before my kids,i suffered menstrual cramps(MC).so surprised to see that i don't have any MC after gave birth to my boy.if u hate having MC,start a family immediately./dk
Post a Comment