Thursday, March 23, 2006

2 days leave

I would take 2 days leave on next monday and tuesday to take care of Kazu.My dad was already in Malaysia for his holiday since 10th march.Then it would be my mother's turn to take short holiday.She will go to Pangkor Island (our old hometown) in Malaysia to see her relatives there on this friday night.Then my brother and his girlfriend are going too.My younger sister and her family are going too.Except me and my husband and my elder sister and her husband.We are in the same boat and were very busy with work and can't take more leave during the end of this march.They will come home on next thursday morning.I am grateful to my elder sister who agreed to take one day leave to take care of Kazu after my leave.I can't take many leave due to end of month.I want to let my mum bring Kazu to malaysia but she don't want to.I understand that she needs a break from Kazu.She is too tired for him!hee...Pangkor Island is like quiet village and in the north-east.It is outside near Penang and has beaches.The coach bus takes 8 hours to reach Pangkor Island from Singapore.I liked peace and slow life there.My parents used to take us to Pangkor whenever we had school holidays when young.I brought Kenichi to Pangkor after attending my third sister's wedding in 2003.Many things changed since I last visited there when I was teenager!We will bring Kazu to Pangkor Island one day when have time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i really miss pangkor island since 2001. :) with ian and my another gal team mate in action asia..it is very tough! glad you are going there so please take a lot of photos to relieve memories! :)

hehe!

terence

Anonymous said...

Have a taste of experiencing a temp housewife to see if you like working life or wife/mother life.
Is kenichi joining you together? Or why not let him take care of kazu alone? I think it is fair because you have already done your part before?
-joysurf

Anonymous said...

i know daddies like kenichi well, they can't handle with babies or toddlers for the whole day especially don't know how to coax them if they suddenly cry or can't tell what they want! But only half day is possible for them. That's why mothers are always the best!

Finally jielle will touch the taste of Pangkor! Maybe it'll be kazu's turn soon! Enjoy yourself being temporary housewife next week! kekeke...

wright-karen said...

I nod at carolyn's comments on all fathers!Kenichi can look after Kazu for a few hours only or half day.He could not coax kazu to sleep every night except only day cuz' kazu always sleeps in baby cradle so it's no problem for him to coax him to sleep in baby cradle.I had to coax him to sleep after his last milk every night without baby cradle.hee...
Besides,Kenichi can't take leave now due to his probation still on.
geeez...not temp housewife.I dread hearing this word!hahaha...