last week,he started to learn how to walk himself when he was 11 months old.A few weeks ago,we can see that he wanted to learn walking but he learnt how to walk abit by abit.When my family member or I wanted to help him how to walk,he brushed my hands off.He sat down and crawl towards the coffee table or tv cabinet to hold it and then walked himeself clumsily.Then he falls down.I helped him to stand up and let him walk but he refused to stand up.Knowing that,I took his hands to touch tv cabinet.he stood up and try to walk along.He could walk further.Know what?We put other sandals on his feet and let him walk but he cried.I guess that he is not familiar with sandals to walk..hee.Yeah,he fell down many times when learning to walk.We have to prepare for the worst when he started to walk real and learn how to run.Carolyn told me jokingly that chasing ranen helps her to slim down!hahaha.
On that family day,he was fine with holding my hands and walked together but not at home.So strange!He did not cry when wearing his sport shoes.Maybe I will try to put his sport shoes on him and see how if he can walk on own and cry or not.
3 comments:
Thanks for your invitation to kazu's birthday. May i know when is the deadline? I'm not sure whether i go there.
sally,your reply would be greatly favoured by this week cuz' i need to order the buffet for number of people.thanks.
cheeky,great to see you there!
hopefully he will be able to walk without any help on his BIRTHDAY PARTY! This one is the addition of joy!
Can't wait to see u keep tracing on him if he is able to run around but make sure not to become skeloton cos u already slimmed down! haa...
Post a Comment