Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Birthday song for Weewee

Last saturday,we went to church and listen to his words.Then I saw Pastor walked past Weewee (his deaf sister) and greeted her "happy birthday" by his lipreading.Weewee was deaf teacher in former VSH.Pastor Kong was the youngest while she was the eldest sister.I realised that her birthday fell on 18th March so I shook her hand as happy birthday.Then other pastors greeted her too and she was puzzled.Frances had a hunch and told her that Pastor Kong might declare birthday song for her and ask her to come up to the stage but Weewee called her crazy.But it's true enough,Pastor Kong annouced that he would like to declare birthday song for his elder sister,Weewee.Then she looked nervous on screen tv.We all wished her birthday.Then Pastor Kong signed some to her.We were surprised to see he don't feel ashamed for having deaf sister.He was grateful to her for taking care of him when he was a baby.It was a wonderful day!Praise the Lord.It means other people will know more about deaf people in our church.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol...weewee! she is a nice lady :) i met her often in mrt when i finish dragon boat training from kallang on evenings then saw her and her friends in kallang mrt lol.. they teased me n weewee why not marry her since she is lonely!

siao with a full stop.

terence

Anonymous said...

Did I know weewee?
If I am,then I see if terence is good enough for her. haaa..Only teasing terence.
-joysurf

Anonymous said...

huh? joyin siao! weewee is in 40s while terence in 20s! She is enough to be his mother!

luckily for me to witness Pastor Kong wishing weewee on stage from tv in chc nursery where i was looking after ranen though i missed the real show inside.

wright-karen said...

Joyin,I believe that you know her too.She was deaf and former VSH teacher.She has mole on her nose.Remember her?Hahaha...If Terence don't mind dating older woman like her,it is no problem! :p

Anonymous said...

erks! i dont want weewee! :P

Anonymous said...

Karen, weewee has a thick mole on her nose? Hey, what does her name of weewee sound to you?

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha..u re talking about Wee Wee's nose. u so bad. i know who is she. she is my former teacher but actually she is very nice and friendly. don't worrie. i will not tell her about that.. ;)

No name.