Life is full of ups and downs in the world but you still have to be happy no matter what...Just leave your worries to God and He will take care of them for you.
Monday, April 07, 2008
what a stink!
argghh....I am talking about so messy and dirty stains which was splashed over all the floor in the MRT! Of course,it was so smelly and I almost could not stand the smell.Of course,I tried to move to another cabin but the smell was quite strong and I almost got naueous.I want to get out of MRT when it approached next station but I was already getting late for work.So I had no choice but stay in the cabin till I finally got out for 2 and breath neatly.It could be children or student vomitting in the mrt suddenly.sigh...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
but what about adults? Adults do vomit!
Oh,yes,i forgot to add one word that adults also vommit.hee
i remember...when i was in train,i heard sound and turned around to look at an old man who coughed.i saw him spat on floor besides me and some people.argh..i held my nose and mouth until i alighted at next station.that old man also alighted.we stared with each other.of course,i dared to put a black face to him.he walked away from me where i waited for next train.
yucks! Count yourself lucky because his "thing" could be flying onto your lovely shoes or legs but luckily not.. yucks!
Eeek... Hate it!
Went through it before.. eeks...
Making me dizzy and I am forced to vomit for no reason.. ack !! haha
Why must you post it :P You should keep it to yourself haha
- joysurf
I advise you to bring axe oil whenever u go...in case, people vomit in the bus or MRT, you can use the axe oil...lor.
I advise you to bring axe oil wherever u go...in case, people vomit in the bus or MRT, you can use the axe oil...lor.
のみぐすりかぐなぐさめる
yucks when reading your blog talking about the smell of vomit! Can imagine how horrible the smell is! What about the other commuters? They also covered on noses with hands or avoid the stain? Why didn't u move to the last cabin till no more smell if still smell from next cabin?
Dk, not only u experienced the sickening encounter but i also had it too! i saw the man spitting on the floor in bus! Another man who sat beside the man looked very annoyed and disgused, he moved to another seat! i kept looking at the man very disgusting! I kept hoping to alight quickily as the virus can fly around in air-con bus! How very inconsiderate they are!
Post a Comment