Wednesday, April 09, 2008

New life in Jesus Christ

Yes,I had been to water baptism on 29th march 2008.Not me only but Carolyn,Frances,John Teet were baptised too.The water baptism ceremony took 1 hour only.The purpose of water baptism is to leave our old sins behind and start new life with God.And also declare to the world that we are truly christians.Yup,too bad,my hubby did not come to singapore and support me but what matters is to start new life and walk with Jesus soon.Thank you very much for your support and coming,my dear friends!


Queue for our turn to enter into water baptism...Yes,we are required to wear all white clothes which look pure in colour but of course,we wear swimming costumes inside.
Cheers on Karen...Cuz' the interpreter,Jac Chan told Pastor Kenneth about deafies going to be baptised.Yup,I was the first going into water :)
Carolyn looked at the interpreter while Pastor Kenneth spoke to her.
Frances looked nervous? :P
After water baptism,then we are greeted with a bouquet of lovely flowers by Talking Hand Ministry.


Thank you for your presence and support despite of a big crowd people and hot weather,everybody!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! To you all.

-joysurf

Anonymous said...

I'm really very happy for you Karen. Recalled back those days in TDK, how i ministered to you and now...THANK GOD. Love Esther/Jeren.

Anonymous said...

hehe karen, I noticed you forgot to include your sis-in-christ's name for the baptism. :)

Anonymous said...

Ur face is always red as tomato, haha.