Monday, April 07, 2008

My favourite photo


Yes,I always love to look at Kazu's big smile and he looks really innocent.The photo was taken in 2005.That time,when we brought him out,he was only 4 months old.Time really flies so fast!Yes,Kazu just turn 3 years old yesterday.I am really glad to watch him growing up since he was a baby.Thank God who bless him and he is well-loved too though he is really mischievous!He can observe and then imitate what the adults do.For example,the teacher showed the story book or card in front of the students in a class.Then Kazu showed his story book in front of me like he is my "teacher".hee...He knows that I always pray for him,family and other things too before going to sleep every night.That day,i forgot to pray but he reminded me to pray and I realised it and thanked him to remind me so I signed and worship God during my prayer.I am really amazed to see him reminding me.hahaha.Thank God who guide him to know about Him.I also teach him to sign "amen" when I finished praying.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhhh soooooooo CUTE!

lol how funny of him to show his story book in front of you as if you are his student :P

Anonymous said...

so cute...

haa...delace's also doing it too.her dolls are her students.

Anonymous said...

each time when i look at kazu.. it makes me feel like having a baby haha -- estherye

Anonymous said...

Since you love looking at your favourite photo, why not try fot another baby ? :P


- joysurf

wright-karen said...

esther,you can make a baby soon after wedding! hee...
Joyin,looking at my fav photo don't mean I want another baby :P

Anonymous said...

wow so lovely laughter especially no teeth! feeling like to pinch his cheeks so hard! haha...no wonder this photo is your fav!

ya, the age of 3 above children will start to imitate what pple are doing! i am sick of what Ranen is doing the same too!