I would like to thank all my gal friends for giving me a surprise birthday!I could say that Diana and carolyn are great actresses! hee...Too bad for lina who could not present birthday cake to me on time but I tapped her shoulder behind when she tried to hide.She got shocked to see me here!ha...I am quite surprised to see Joyin joining us for dinner and birthday cuz' she always can't make it to meet us for dinner :p Thanks for turning up!I would like to thank Wendy for buying small purse for me cuz' I lost previous purse that day.hee...I also thank Jac Chan for the present and I love it!I will update the photo later.May God bless you all!

2 comments:
u got more surprises better this year than last year, ah? hehehee... the funniest part is that u tapped lina's shoulder while she was holding cake, her back was behind u! glad that u enjoyed your advanced b'day very much!
hey why all photos are so small? Can u make them bigger so that we can have better view.
My extreme pleasure turning up just for you.
You would not be surprised at all if I didn't turn up, right right?
Happy Birthday to you once again!
-joysurf
Post a Comment