I really would like to thank everyone cuz' they did remember my birthday.I really appreciate their thought.I had put on weight already cuz' we celebrated cakes on different days.Today,when I came home,my niece pointed at kitchen but I did not understand so I did not bother it.No wonder they presented ice cream cake to me by surprise!Actually,my niece pointed at cake in the kitchen!hee...

4 comments:
Dear honey,
I am glad that you got great time on your early birthday! Mine is okay. guess what? I did not blow 35th years old candle on the cake! hahah! I am sure that you got a blast birthday today at your work.
p.s. I am working now. I just finish blaw two boys out due to playing around at living room! what a brat boys!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
USA 29/10/2006
Peace and love,
K1
Happy Birthday To You Karen :)May the Lord watch over you and your family :)Bless you sister.
Princess Karen,
Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday
So pay me some tips coz I sing birthday for u :-P Kidding..
U are blessed with many surprises and presents on your birthday! Make sure u must make good use of all of our presents ok!
your niece is so funny and cute! Guess she can't wait to eat your cake, that's why she pointed u to the kitchen where the cake is kept!
Post a Comment