Sunday, October 01, 2006

My new hairstyle

After Kazu's hair cut,then I decided to cut my long hair.I had enough long hair for a long time.Before new hairstyle,I asked my hubby for his opinion so he allowed me to have a short hair finally!He still prefers to have me keep long hair when stay in USA.I better grab a chance to cut short hair before leaving singapore next year.Besides,carolyn also cut her hair so her short hairstyle tempted me to cut hair too!hee..Not only her but Diana,Jac Chan,Kazay changed new hairstyle too recently!hee...It's time for me to cut short hair and I feel much better after having short hair.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoaaa.. you didn't look mummy at all and once again, still so young.Short and long hair suit you, so you can decide either one.

-joysurf

Anonymous said...

gosh,,, my hairstyle is just like you.......too haha

Anonymous said...

it look like secondary hair... it should be in secondary 2-3... i recalled :)

it look much much younger with dips of highlight hehe!

terence

Anonymous said...

wow u got bob hair! nice highlight color! how much u spent on new hairstyle? of course u have the right to decide to cut your hair as u want, not kenichi's decision cos your hair is not kenichi's, lah.

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen! How are you? I stopped by and checked your blog. You look beautiful with the new hair style and color. I really like it. =) How's your family?

wright-karen said...

thanks for your nice comments but hope they are honest :p hee...anyway,my husband likes it.So good to hear that! hee...terry,hahaha...i just realised my hair was almost same when i was in sec school but no colour hair,right?you had a good memory!:)hope to catch with you one day.