Life is full of ups and downs in the world but you still have to be happy no matter what...Just leave your worries to God and He will take care of them for you.
Wednesday, July 12, 2006
Bye to World Cup 2006
Finally,world cup 2006 is gone already last sunday.So many of us would have a good and longer sleep this week.They can save money for visiting pubs or coffeeshops.I am netural over France or Italy cuz' I am not their fans.I would like to say that I am so happy for Italy to be champion finally.I did watch world cup in the final on tv but only watched 2nd round cuz' I was feeling not well so I decided to skip watching it.I am only concerned about my health for Kazu's sake.I really wanted to tempt taking MC or leave last monday but I could not due to my workload.Ah,I end up taking 1/4 day MC (3.30pm-5.30pm) yesterday.Now,I felt better since Kazu did not bother me last night cuz' I had to stay away from him to prevent passing my flu to him.See you in World Cup 2010...(wow,can't believe it's going to be 10 years already since 2000)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment