Life is full of ups and downs in the world but you still have to be happy no matter what...Just leave your worries to God and He will take care of them for you.
Tuesday, July 18, 2006
15th Sept~17th Sept 2006
Last friday,we went to japanese restaurant for dinner after work.Then we discussed about short trip.Supposed to visit Redang in Malaysia or Tiomon Island but end up going to Koh Samui in Thailand where that is better one than Malaysia.Yup,my boss sponsors $1k for our account staffs only.We might pay about $400 more.I checked with my younger sister,Jann cuz' she had been there before.Koh Samui is a good place and similar to Phuket but it's not crowded place.Hope we can enjoy there.We depart at 8pm on 15th Sept (Friday)after work and arrive Koh Samui at 9.50pm.We depart Koh Samui on 17th Sept (Sunday) at 4.30pm and arrive Singapore at 7.15pm.I am looking forward to taking a short break from work and having a good time with my colleagues and boss too!Will show you all the photos after our trip later.I am grateful to God who is so kind and loves us! However,I would like to visit Bangkok again with all girls too one day...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Can ask your boss to sponsor me for your bangkok trip as well? hee...
Post a Comment