When I was about to leave for work,I began to look for my keys but could not find it so I woke my husband up and asked him where he put them cuz' he borrowed it from me last night when he went out for dinner.He could not remember that.He claimed he put it near TV but could not find.Seeing 7.15am on clock,it's a bit going to be late.I was hopping mad and yelled at Kenichi to search again!He told me to cool down but I angrily roll eyes at him and walked quickly to catch up with bus.Cuz' I really can't stand that he always forget everything where he puts.I am really tired of same thing.It's not first time but a few times!At first,he lost dad or mum's keys but after a few days,they are recovered later.Thank God for helping to find their keys.He always likes to give same excuses-"I have many things to do in his mind"
After a while,I realised that the devil made me had a bad temper recently so I asked God to forgive me for yelling and hopping mad at him over small thing.Then I sms my husband,"Honey,that I was sorry for losing my temper and forgive me.Please continue to remember where you put".He sms me back,"that's better.It's okay.I will try to find it" Thank God that we did not quarrel deeply over small thing and helping me to get rid of my evilness inside.I admit that I tend to pick up quarrel with him over small thing but I know I should not do it.Anyway,I always call him as "old man" hee...
6 comments:
Old man? Look at yourself - an old lady! LOL..
it seems kenichi's memory getting poor, get him BRANDS chicken essense to improve his memory and reduce stress! Didn't u see the tv commericals on BRANDS? LOL
Humans tend to lose temper over small matter especially in bad mood! I was also hopping mad at my husband when he did the slightest mistake! haa... yup try your best to resist the evilness. Thanks God that u two are okay after small matter incident!
Praised God, becos he let this thing happen. So that, the holy spirit can knocked into your heart. I believed this "anger" has been repeating for sometimes, so God is telling you, cool down dont over react on it, search your heart.At time, when things happen, we often "blow" out straight, we might intentionally hurt the other party. You need to pray to God to deliver that quick temper in you. Teach you to cool down in all situation. Do you know, God is speaking to you ok :)wink Cheers :)
Hello Karen
It's me Varintorn.I like your story a lot.Now I am in Dallas.Would you mind give me your hotmail address..
Have a nice day
Hey,varintorn!I miss chatting with you.Lynn was shocked and is not ready to accept that you already left TDK so quickly.hee...I did not say anything.Oops...we better talk in email later.here is my email address kesprit@hotmail.com.looking forward to hearing from you again.Take care.
Hello Karen
Thank you so much for your email. I just sent you an email.
Take care and have a nice day.
Post a Comment