See our conversation chat between me and my deaf friend,Javert below.He has a good point and realised that I still have to go no matter how long the distance will be.
********The start*********
Javert:do you know that our chc will be moved to expo this dec?
Me:yes,i know but don't know if i can make it for svc cuz' it's really too far away for me.but hope i can try to make it.What a pity you moved to queenstown from tampines!
Javert:Distance does not really matter.It also reflects on your journey with God.It also matters how long and hard are we willingly to go through.If we really mind the distance now,then how would we endure the long walk with christ?Like revelation said,many of us even christians will deny christ.
Me:Absolutely right!You have a very good point and I realised that.
********The End*********
This good point hit my senses and I realised that I feel like wanting to do something in return to God cuz' He loves us so much and keeps his promises to give us what we want.He really longs to see us wordshipping and learning more about God.Lord,Please help me to give me more strength so that I can go to my church and listen to your word cuz' especially I have my baby to take care and it will be very tiring for me enough.I always bear in my mind that God comes in top priority.Please don't let the devil tempt me anything.Thank you,God.Amen
8 comments:
karen,is it allowed for you go to any church near your home if chc moves to far place?/DK
Hey Karen, if you feel comfortable with this church you should continue to grow in it! It will be dangerous to change church because you might end up backslide. Before, changing any church, you must pray about it till you get the right church to move on :) I fully agreed with Javert, ir regardless of distance, Jesus had walked that thru and his was such a painful one, how to compare our journey with Jesus. Imagine, he needs to carry that cross for us by walking, what about us? Yes i understand that, is not easy to travel especially with Kazu, but we need to pray about it ok. (may be you might need to ask your family just to help in the morning to look after kazu) At time, if we not careful we will fall again! You fell once,, please dont fall again ok..God bless you. God is going to use you greatly if you put that faith in him and allow him to take over your life :)
DK,I don't think I will go to other church even if it's near my church cuz' I am faithful to my CHC and have already grown to like it and had been there for 2 years:)
Jeren,thanks for your advise.Of course,I don't want to fall again cuz' I love God so much and I want to walk with Jesus.Yes,you are right that we never forget how heavy Jesus carry cross for us.SO touching and sad :(
Just learnt.Surprised but why the move since the beautiful CHC building is stationed at Jur West? What happen?
I once went to CHC on my promise made to the ex-colleague on Good Friday 3 years ago (before you became its member).Everything around the CHC is indeed beautiful.
Well, God wants to test your patience and willing. Don't fall easily and hold on your faith towards God's path. Keep walking till you reach the final path!
yup, u have mentioned to me about the shifting of CHC to Expo before. I agree with javert. no matter where it is, u just follow your heart to attend its service, not minding on the distance! Having MRT could be one of God's blessings, u can travel to there by MRT.
hi karen,
at last, i would like to say something about ur CHC. In fact, i don't agree fully with CHC. I feel something is not right about it. I'm not referring to what Javert says. Yes, Javert has a good point.
In other previous posting of yours regarding u hubby, I feel you are partly wrong to blame ur hubby for his forgetfulness. Why do i say that? U are aware that he is sometimes forgetful. You still entrust the home keys to him. Actually, it is no use telling him, "please remember where you put them". U should have to work on a solution on his forgetfulness. For eg, at the doorstep, you see him returning home, you greet him and ask him to return the home keys to you...something like that.
I must say, it is not right to call your hubby an old man as if you show no respect for him. Please show your reverence to him as ur hubby. God gave you Kenichi as a hubby and the head of your family then how can u call him an old man? Think about it and reflect on why you do that.
"old man" or "old woman" are just said out for fun.. Knowing Kenichi's personality, I believe that Kenichi would laugh it off instead of taking it to heart.. Maybe when he reads his wife calling him such a name, he would tickle Karen's waist for being naughty..
My dear including my good friends always call me "Old woman" whenever I forget something or am too slow to do something but i still laugh it off cuz i view it as part of humour.
The bottom line is that we should be easy-going about life.. Always remember that life is short.. No need to be solely serious about what's going on in our lives.
Lastly, instill some humour everyday!
"chc" or "distance" or "old man" do not matter. only matters is we reflect on our life and life is short so we just grab and enjoy our lives!
so sally, just dont be too stiff and there are different individuals among us in the world. therefore just instil your happiness into your life and u will be much happier. try it!
ter
ps: karen, muacks and thanks for your wonderful birthday wishes!
Post a Comment