Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Birthdays

I suggested throwing small party for Kenichi's birthday and welcoming him to his 2nd new home in Singapore.That was what I wanted to give him a surprise.I am grateful to Carolyn who welcomed us to celebrate the small party at her house where it's more convenient.Not kenichi's birthday only but raymond's birthday too!
After dinner,then we began to bring birthday cake.Kenichi looked "blurred" but happy when seeing the cake.Then they wish me happy birthday in advance too and then gave me the birthday presents in advance.I was more surprised to receive the presents from Lina and Carolyn cuz' I did not expect that.I was really happy and thanked everyone for these presents.

Same birthday month but different dates.Raymond (28/10),Kenichi (24/10) and Karen(30/10)

This key chain cum small purse gift is from Lina & Wendy.I love it!Thanks,my pal!
I wear it every day.

The gift is from Angeline,Carolyn,Diana,and Julie.They are really nice and useful especially QV cream!hee...Thank you,my dear friends.

2 comments:

whiterabbit said...

glad u liked our presents especially useful QV cream! Shall we present u a set of QV cream for your birthday every year, ah? haa...

Anonymous said...

The purse is from wendy? Impossible if it is really from your boss.Can't be friends with Lina.. ha

So kiasu of them to present you so early.. ha but it is right time to surprise you.

Looks like I am the last person to send you a present :( how selfish of them.. Me burning my pockets to buy you one alone. haa.. it is alright... :)

jyin