Life is full of ups and downs in the world but you still have to be happy no matter what...Just leave your worries to God and He will take care of them for you.
Tuesday, October 04, 2005
Kazu had a fall
On last saturday in the middle night,I was very tired and sleep till something tapped on my legs and i woke up and saw sleepingly Kenichi holding Kazu.He told me that Kazu had a fall from the bed.I was shocked and awake wide.He told me to relax and Kazu was fine.I grabbed him and touched his head to make sure he is okay.Strangely,my parents did not come to my room if Kazu cried when he fell down from the bed.Thank God that he is okay and thanks to my baby bag on the bed and it fell down too and then he fell down on the bag.Kenichi got up for heading to toliet but shocked to see kazu lying on the stomach and he was shivering abit.The next morning,I told my mother about it and she was surprised to hear this.She did not hear any cries from him.Thanks to the bag.If not for the bag,he surely cried very loudly if he had a fall.However,I feel that the angel had been watching over him for me and I must say Thank you,Lord for saving him.Amen.From onwards,I had been watching over him whenever he rolled over or around the bed.Last night,he placed near my legs and saw him and then got him back.Next week,I will start sleeping on the mattress with him together so that I don't have to keep worrying for him.*shake head in headache*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh my god.relieved to hear kazu's ok.thanks to that hero bag/DK
gosh! *cover my mouth* Luckily kazu was saved by the bag! U must be very tired and forgot kazu on bed. Next time, your hand must touch his leg while sleeping, when kazu starts moving, it can alert u! But the best thing is u put him in playpen or sleep on floor mattress together wih him. God will always protect him whatever he does!
Thank God :) May be you should place him on floor instead of bed, especially now, he begin to roll more. Remember, many babies fall injure their head, becareful ok :)
Post a Comment