Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Banana Chocolate cake

Carolyn helped me to buy "easy to stir and bake" book at Takahimaya.It costs $14.95 but it's worth learning how to stir and bake only.Thanks to Julie who shared many baking books with us.That's why I bought it on own.Carolyn also bought cookies books.we will exchange books with each other.
Since I was on childcare leave for 2 days (19&20 nov) during my parents's holiday to China,then I grab good time to learn how to bake cake with a book.This is my first time to stir and bake cake though I know how to make cookies and muffins.Praise the lord that the banana chocolate cake turns out nice!My husband and Kazu enjoyed eating it and gave me good mark 8/10.hahaha...Even one of my tenants loved it and the cake is just nice,not too sweet or nothing taste...She asked me to bake another cake again.I will see how.
Too bad,I forgot to take photo of cininmon cake cuz' I was too busy to remember it.hahaha...I will take photo of it next time if I bake it again.My mum said cininmon cake was not bad.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can give me the recipe?? Esther here :)

lina said...

thumbs up from a banana cake fan! Actually I never eat banana CHOCOLATE cake before! So I will bug you to make one for me when i am in town! =)

whiterabbit said...

u didn't make layers? i saw this banana chocolate cake recipe from your book having layers like cheese cake on base and banana choco on top.

Congrats for successfully baking a cake and got good comments! hee... next time we visit your house, pls make cake for us to try! :)

wright-karen said...

Esther,I will pass the recipe to you later.
Carolyn,yes,this was another recipe for banana chocolate cake.As for 2 layers,it is banana choco cheesecake recipe.I had already baked it recently so will blog it later.hee
Sure,I can bake banana chocolate cake for you all when you come to my house next time.

Anonymous said...

Prepare it when we go down to your house for CNY 2010. Give it your best shot!

- Air of joys