Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Whose birthday?

The birthday cup cake looks very beautiful,right?My senior manager (kind of my boss),Wendy happened to see my friend's blog about her birthday cupcake when I was reading the blog.She loved it very much.Then she wanted to copy the website www.thepatissier.com
Last week,she asked us to help to order the birthday cupcake for her birthday in advance before her actual birthday falls today.
Finally,her birthday started today.After mcdonald lunch,then we celebrated her birthday...Wendy asked me "Are you 34 years old now?In my mind said," Wow,I wish I am 34 years instead of 36 years old now!" hee....I replied to her no but I am already 36 years old now.Yes,she and I born in the year of same animal-OX but different ages,of course :P




Sweet and nice birthday cupcake,right?It costs $85 only.Most of us don't eat top cover but muffins are not enough good because my colleague collected it last night.


Yes,it's my senior manager/boss,Wendy.Her favourite hobby is playing golf.That's why we ordered golf design for her birthday.



Back row:Hweeling(new colleague),Josephine (closer colleague),Carine(malaysian colleague)
Front row:Our leader,Cindy,Our accounts manager,Wendy and me.
Most of us except new colleague had been working in TDK more than 10 years already!Carine shook head in sigh and said we look already older now...I agreed age is catching up with us already.Sob...


3 comments:

whiterabbit said...

haha...of course u don't look like your actual age, cos of your petite height and youthful look!U should feel flattered! U will feel terrible if someone says u look much older than your actual age, right?!

yup the patissier muffins are very expensive. Toppings with colorful beautiful and cute decorations look very attractive, can attract children's attentions! But too bad the muffins taste so-so and toppings are too thick and sweet!

i am sure someone will be flattered to see her favourite color - GREEN!

60 said...

That goes without saying! You still look younger than your actual age!

Yes, these cupcakes look really PRETTTTTYYYYY!

lol.. whiterabbit you are absolutely right! greenbunny was elated to see her favorite color! :P

wright-karen said...

hahaha...Yup,i will cry harder if they say I look older than my actual age!hahaha...Oh,yes,i forgot to add some more words about Lina's favourite green colour but I was in hurry to update photos before clearing all the works.hee...